Dr. Cesar Parra and his team provide full-service personalized training for all levels, founded on classic riding and proven through top level results.
The full-service training has two components:
- A tailored program for the horse and rider, and
- A team which communicates with the owners, veterinarian, farrier and other service providers to ensure the health of your horse is the first priority
The Classical Training Methods are those taught by the old Masters and perfected by some modern-day riders. These Methods are based on the Training Scale: Relaxation, Rhythm, Contact, Impulsion, Straightness, Collection. (Losgelassenheit, Takt, Anlehnung, Schwung, Geraderichtung, Versammlung). This Training Scale is the foundation of the Classical System and of Dr. Parra’s training philosophy.
Dr. Parra’s philosophies by which he conducts his life are discipline, courtesy, integrity, perseverance, self-control, sharing, and strength of character. These are the same qualities he tries to pass on to the students and staff who make up his team.
We strive to form a highly functioning team between RIDER, HORSE, TRAINER, FACILITY and SUPPORT PROFESSIONALS such as VETERINARIAN and FARRIER
- Full-service training with optional grooming available
- Each program is tailored based on the needs of the individual horse and rider combination
- Dr. Cesar Parra Dressage staff communicates with all service providers and with owner to coordinate the optimal health of each horse
- Veterinary care (normal maintenance and emergency calls)
- Farrier comes weekly or more often
- Equine Massage Therapy monthly
- Equine Acupuncture monthly
- Equine Chiropractic monthly
- Equine Dentist monthly
- Trailer-in and try out our program!
- Show warm-up and lessons: lessons while meeting at a convenient location
- Select from numerous clinics on the east coast: audit or participate
- Full service buying trips made regularly to Germany
- Locally in the U.S.
- Dr. Cesar Parra Dressage (formally Piaffe-Performance) can help you optimally place your horse with the right rider